Our committee consists of volunteers (whose children also compete as registered athletes at Little Athletics Noosa) who are responsible for coordinating regular competition nights.
The committee is elected each year at our Annual General Meeting (held in conjunction with our Awards Night). All parents of registered athletes are eligible to nominate for any position on the committee. Nominations may also be put forward and accepted throughout the season should a position become vacant.
The committee is broken up into three areas – Executive, Management and Essential positions.
Executive positions (4)
- Centre Manager
Management positions (5)*
- Public Relations (PR) Officer (Print Media)
- Canteen Coordinator
- Uniforms Officer
- Head Coach / Program Coordinator
- Fundraising and Sponsorship Coordinator
* Positions are subject to change without notice.
- Public Relations (PR) Officer (Web/Social Media)
- Team Manager (Carnivals)
- Officials Officer
- Age Managers (2 per age group)
- Canteen Assistants (2)
- Equipment and Facilities Officer (EFO)
- Assistant EFO
- Timekeeper / Timing Gates Coordinator
- Place judges (2-3)
Download the full list of duties for each position here: LAN_Committee Position Descriptions_0518