Regional Relays 2018 – nominate now!
Date: Saturday 10 November 2018
Venue: Girraween Sports Complex
Cost: $3.50 per event / per athlete
Nominations close: Friday 19 October 2018
- Open to all U7–U17 registered athletes
- Athletes in the U9-U17 can nominate to compete in a maximum of five (5) events, while U7-U8 can nominate for a maximum of three (3) events. Athletes will then be allocated to track and field teams.
- This year we are introducing the Swedish Relay format for teams in U11, U12 and U15-U17 age groups. The event is conducted over 1,000 metres and involves legs of 100, 300, 200 and 400 metres (in that order).
- Teams that place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in their event will be eligible to progress to State Relays in Brisbane (QSAF, Nathan) on Saturday 15 December 2018.
- Before you nominate, please make sure that you will be available to compete at State Relays in December, should your team make it through!